“This Site” means the sites at the URL https://samuraitrip.com and lower.
“User” means a person accessing This Site.
3. User Status and Restrictions
2. User restrictions. The User shall not perform the following acts.
(1) Use of This Site using a method other than that specified by This Site.
(2) Any act that will or may infringe upon the assets or privacy etc. of a third party or our company.
(3) Any act that will or may cause detriment or damage to a third party or our company.
(4) Any act that hinders the operation of This Site.
(5) Any act that will or may violate public order and standards of decency.
(6) Criminal acts, or any acts that will or may result in a criminal offense.
(7) Business activities or acts with the purpose of profit making by using This Site, or acts taken with the purpose of preparing for such activities or acts, unless otherwise approved by our company.
(8) Any act that damages the honor or reputation of a third party or our company.
(9) Using or supplying computer viruses or other detrimental programs, or acts with the risk of resulting in such use or supply.
(10) Other acts that will or may violate any laws or regulations.
(11) Other acts deemed inappropriate by our company.
4. Information Published on This Site
Our company does not grant any warranty with regards to the accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or other attributes of the information published on This Site. Our company may add, modify, change or delete information published on This Site at the sole discretion of our company without prior notice to the User. In no event will our company bear responsibility for any damage incurred by the User due to any addition, modification, change or deletion of information on This Site.
5. Suspension and Termination of Publication
1. If any of the following clauses apply, our company may temporarily suspend or terminate publication of all or part of This Site at the sole discretion of our company without prior notice to Users.
(1) When conducting regular or emergency maintenance, inspection or upgrade to devices or systems for publication of This Site.
(2) When publication of This Site is not possible due to force majeure such as fire, power outage or Act of God.
(3) When obligations of the Type I Telecommunications Carrier are not performed.
(4) Other cases where temporary suspension or termination of publication of This Site is required due to operational or technical reasons, or where our company deems impossible to publish This Site due to unforeseen circumstances.
2. In no event shall our company bear responsibility for any detriment or damage incurred by the User or third party due to the temporary suspension or termination of publication of This Site, regardless of its reason.
6. Handling Links
If This Site links to other sites, or a third party provides a link to This Site, our company shall not be responsible for any site other than This Site. In this case, our company shall also not be responsible for any content, advertising, product, service etc. included on such site or that can be used on such site. Our company shall also not be liable for any damage arising from or in connection to such content, advertising, product, service etc.
1. The User may not use any information provided on This Site, in any manner, for the purpose of copying, selling, publishing or other use that exceeds the scope of personal use of the User as set forth in the Copyright Act without the consent of the rights owner.
2. The User may not, in any manner, cause any third party to use or publish any information provided on This Site without the consent of the rights owner.
3. If any problem arises due to a breach of this article, the User shall resolve the problem at its own responsibility and cost and shall hold our company harmless.
The trademark “Samurai Trip” published on This Site is a registered trademark of our company or its affiliates.
Other product and company names are generally trade names or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Prior written approval is required to use our company’s registered trademarks.
1. Our company shall not be responsible for any damage incurred by the User or a third party due to the provision, delay, change, suspension, termination or abolition of This Site, leakage or destruction by fire of information etc. provided on This Site, or in connection with This Site.
11. Governing Law
12. Agreed Jurisdiction